Young Adventurers targets members in their 20s, 30s, and 40s and is looking to draw in new members in these same age ranges. We offer trips specifically for people in this age range to encourage them to identify with each other and form friendships.
We will lead a variety of trips and hope to deliver something for all adults under the age of 50 looking for adventure! The types of trips will include:
If someone outside this age range is interested in one of our trips, they are welcome to ask to join. We are trying to fill trips with members from our target age range, though if we cannot, we are happy to have those young at heart join the fun.
- Hike, Backpack, snowshoe, ski, bike, climb ... the works!
- Seasonal adventure e.g. an overnight in the winter and a backpacking trip in the summer
- Regular meet-up for indoor climbing
- Socials with picture sharing about semi-annually
- Ad hoc get togethers and more
See the Activity Schedule for details about current trips and the Membership page for more details on the Colorado Mountain Club.
Kevin McCartney Current Young Adventurers Trip Leader
Colorado Mountain Club - Fort Collins Group - Young Adventurers
Jim, Cassie, Kevin, Joann, Chris, and Mark
Inaugural Young Adventurers Outing - Joe Mills Mountain summit - RMNP
December 5th, 2010